Happy New Year! We hope you’ve had a lovely start to 2021. January offers a great opportunity to take a look at your home and make your own decorating resolutions for the year. Below you’ll find some exterior colour inspiration that’s perfect for 2021, and beyond!
1. Get a dashing door with Cranberry Swirl: The shade Cranberry Swirl in our Rapid Dry Gloss is the ideal red for a timeless front door. It’s our firm belief that you can never go wrong with a red door, and this classic look pairs well with a variety of wall colours. Our Rapid Dry Glosses are also able to be used on metal and give a mirror shine-finish to exterior surfaces, specially formulated to resist cracking.
2. Opt for On-trend walls with our Smooth Masonry Paint in Olive: Green is particularly big this year, but we’ve always been huge fans of this tranquil colour. Our shade Olive is a fresh take on green that’s not too dark, not too light, and just the right amount of muted for those who want to make just the right amount of a statement. Our Ultra Smooth Masonry Paint is dirt resistant, breathable and waterproof, using “Microseal” technology to give unbeatable results. Pair Olive walls with a black door and white trim for striking look.
3. Go for Bold with an Oxford Blue Door: Vibrant and intense, the shade Oxford Blue will enliven your entryway and bring energy to your home. Painting your front door is a simple, cost effective, and relatively easy way to transform the look of your house. We love the shade Oxford Blue paired with greys for a contemporary look, or with crisp white for a nautical feel.
4. Bring the warmth with Sandstone: Warm up your walls with our stunning creamy beige Sandstone shade. Sandstone looks lovely with lighter cream tones, such as our Soft White, and really stands out when paired with a dark brown, like our ever popular Bitter Chocolate. These shades will give your home an inviting look that will stand the test of time.
5. Get groovy with Grey: Grey always looks contemporary and clean, and our Slate Grey always looks sharp. This darker shade works well with a variety of trim colours. Slate Grey with a black trim will give your home a fashion-forward look and this shade with a bright white trim will give your house a coastal feel.